G2Mark RE-50X 7X~50X Trinocular Stereo Microscope With Camera Option & 0.5X CTV Lens With LED Adjustable Light Exclusive Quality – Black Color
- Used in education, lab research, biology, metallurgy, engineering, chemistry, manufacturing, and in the medical, forensic science, and veterinary industries.
- The professional stereo zoom microscope has a pair of 10X super-widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces, a 0.7X-5.0X zoom objective, a 0.5X Barlow lens, and a single-arm boom stand, pillar stand.
- The microscope has an overall magnification range of 7X-50X. The trinocular viewing head has an interpupillary range of 55 to 75mm, a 45-degree inclination to reduce eye and neck strain, and 360-degree rotation to enable sharing.
- The WH10x20mm super-widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces combine with the 0.7X-4.5X zoom objective to provide continuous zoom magnification and a longer working distance for inspecting large-scale specimens that require handling or repair.
- The microscope includes a 0.5X Barlow lens that can be added to the objective to decrease the magnification range. A Barlow lens with a magnification of less than.
- Magnification range: 3.5X-50XZoom
- Objective Power: 0.7X-50X
- Eyepieces (DIN, 30mm): WH10x20mm high-eyepoint
- Zoom Range: 13:1
- Field of View: 2-1/2″
- Optical working distance: Up to 8″
- Microscope Stand: Single-arm boom stand==>Pillar stand
- Head Movement: X- and Y-axes
- Illumination Type: Episcopic (reflected)
1x Trinocular Stereo Microscope G2mark RE-50X
1x A pair of WF10X/22MM eyepiece
1x One Pair of rubber eye guards
1xOne dust cover
1x One B1 Microscope stand
1x 0.5X CTV Zooming Camera Lens
1x LED Light With Adjustable Controller