- Brand: B&R
- Type; Soldering PPD Paste
- Model: BR-40
- Weight: 40g
- BGA solder 1 Storage environment: refrigerated (0~10.)
Note: All parameters and pictures are manual measurements and computer display problems, there will be an error of 0.5 from the actual product, please take the actual product as the standard! How to use the solder paste Usage of solder paste
- How to use: When the solder paste is put in, it must be fully stirred, the stirring time is 1-4 minutes, and the amount of input is added with a scraper to mix and pour.
- Storage method: The solder paste should be refrigerated under (0-10.) environment, and the validity period is about 6 months. After opening, the solder paste must be sealed and put back into the refrigerator for refrigeration, and the solder paste after opening should be used as soon as possible to ensure product quality.
- In order to prevent condensation, the solder paste should not be opened immediately after being taken out of the refrigerator. The solder paste must be placed indoors for 2-4 hours so that the temperature rises. The use environment (25 + 3℃) is prohibited. The heater etc. picked up.
- Matters needing attention: ① Please ensure that the worksite is well ventilated or use an exhaust fan to avoid inhaling too much smoke. 2 If you accidentally splash into your eyes, please wash with plenty of water or seek medical attention immediately.
1 Pcs of 40g B&R Solder PPD Paste